Thursday, September 30, 2010

my rant!

My rant is all about you special people who are so privileged and have sooo much money, and are so much better. I'm talking about you hockey kids, thinking your soo much better cause your in the academy or something special like that. I mean, not every hockey kid is stuck up ( so don't get your panties in a bunch ) and thinks there the best, but most of them.. like the 'OHA" ( okanagan hockey academy ) group. So many of them just walk by and laugh at you, because they pick at one thing wrong with you, and just laugh about it like they have nothing wrong with themselves. haha, yeah right.. no one is perfect. There's alot of things I can pick at about them, like them showering together, i'm not going to get into it, cause it's gross, but none of us non-hockey academy people do that?  Or atleast me and my friends don't. Also, we don't count how many people we makeout with or yeahh.. it's not really a game? Quit being so cocky! No one cares, but you guys. Just because you all get dropped off together and have a huge pack doesn't mean you get to do whatever, and say whatever. So, if you want to sit there with your little possy and pick stuff out about me, and my friends.. go for it, I got stuff right back for you! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your rant Britt.. It's so true and it made me laugh

    ReplyDelete