Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mona Lisa, or the 92 year old lady.

This was the toughest decision ever. I'd feel bad if I left the old lady in there, and I'd also feel bad if I let the portrait of Mona Lisa burn to ashes. My decision all came down to the way I would feel after, and other people's feelings. I changed my mind several times, when finally I came up with chosing the old lady. If I didn't grab the LIVE human being in the building that I knew was there, I'd feel so much guilt. I also figured, that someone would grab the Mona Lisa painting, after all it is a very expensive, valuable piece of art. But, the lady - she had a family. She had people at home, waiting for her to come back. So they could probably spend more valuable family time together. The guilt would over ride my happiness of saving the art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment